Barrio Patrol

If you can't beat 'em, confuse 'em...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Stargazing, Hulkmania Style!



I was driving down Sunset Blvd., on the way to visit my girlfriend and as I am driving past the 101-South on-ramp, I am slowly approaching this very large Mercedes with limo-tint. I noticed through the glass that the driver had a very large, very blond, fu manchu. Low and beyond, as my mouth drops, I realize that the driver is none other then, Hulk Hogan. I was shocked, pleasantly so as I realized that I just passed one of my heros, to the point where I broke, and almost stopped my pickup. Too bad I didn't have a camera with me, because I wanted to say high to the Hulkster.



Who knows, maybe I might run into to Rowdy Roddy Piper, Koko B.Ware or Superfly Jimmy Snuka. For all of you luchador fans, I am sure you have all followed El Santo, Azul Atomico and my personal favorite: Mil Mascaras.



Who is your favorite wrestler?!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of your sister's comadres (found your link on her blog), and I all I have to say is...Brutus Beefcake. Hil. Lar. Ri. Ous. Because I can't even type that name without laughing. Also, maybe Andre the Giant. Who can forget his performance in the "Princess Bride?" But pobrecito, all those steroids really did him in. I think he died from a heart attack.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Nicosan said...

Dude, no one can forget Brutus, even after his accident, the Barbershop was the single greatest on-set talkshow in Wrestling. I just found out that the Junkyard Dog died a few years back in a car crash... made me want to cry. We mourn him and Andre... but we must keep their legacies alive through our children!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home