Barrio Patrol

If you can't beat 'em, confuse 'em...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

31 Flavors of Bullshit...

Okay, so my parents were in town this weekend, and it gave me a great opportunity to see my family and hang out with my sister who lives out on the west side.

I have lived in the Hollywood-area for about three years now and, I have partaken of many local specialties. One however, that I have not tried, is the now ubiquitous Yogurt pimpery: Pinkberry. I live just down the street from the original and yet I have been delinquent in trying out its yogurty goodness.

Our maybe ooer, according to this report from the L.A. Times, peeps be cryin' foul, that this stuff is not actually gogurty goodness.

It was tasty, but I would take a Fosters Freeze Banana Shake 7 days out of the week and twice on Sunday.

Thank god their weren't any mice at this one, only Dylan McDermott from ABC's the Practice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Haps said...

I'm over the 'berry. It's turned Abbot Kinney into Brentwood-lite. Gross.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home