Barrio Patrol

If you can't beat 'em, confuse 'em...

Monday, January 03, 2005

Holiday Season

So what's new in the political world? Not much, I did read an interesting editorial in the LA Times on Bush's relationship with Putin, which I think is very interesting.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-ed-russia22dec22,1,4321056.story?coll=la-news-comment-editorials

In other news, still have some shopping to do for the holidays, got some of my gifts taken care of, but still have to get stuff for my sister, my dad and a part of my gift for Jen, not sure what though yet. She and I are gonna head to Sanger on Friday morning I think.

Celia and Tito are back in town so I will prolly hang out with them at some point, gonna hang out with Nono and chill. Work is boring right now. Starting to study for GREs, may even take the LSATs for fun too, not sure yet, I never really wanted to go to Law School, but who knows. My job pays crap, but the House will be paying my loan payments for me for as long as I work for the Congressman.

All is well for the most part, want to wish everyone a happy holidays with lots of love, tamales and champurrado!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home